We accept master students who are interested in working with the Tinia Framework, below we sketch is just one possible topic.
Adapting geometry to WebGL-clients
- Thin clients (tablets, cell-phones, ultrabooks) can not process large geometry models
- Remedy: High quality rendering on servers + lightweight geometry on client
- Coarsening of large geometry models
- Domain-based triangle reductions
- Tesselation from higher-order representations
- Snooping on the OpenGL command stream?
- Adapting geometry to available bandwidth
- Port desktop game to web?
- OpenGL to SVG?
- To support browsers without WebGL support
- Key Technologies
- The Tinia Open Source Framework
- Location: SINTEF in Forskningsparken, Oslo, Norway
- Contact: Johan Seland